In Suntory PepsiCo, we believe proven results (including business and people results) and critical experience together with functional skills and leadership capability improvement, which leads to infinite possibilities and long term career growth.
Therefore, our Management Trainee Program offers a practical and formative developmental journey as you build career at Suntory PepsiCo, and become one of our future leaders. Broadly, the program can be divided into three parts:
- Core Management Trainee – 18 months
- Individual Development – 18 months
- Leadership Development – 24 months
Each of these parts follows a rich syllabus to develop functional and leadership capabilities with built-in evaluation criteria and coaching opportunities. Through the program, you will have chances to build:
- Organizational & functional awareness
- General business skills
- Basic & In-depth Functional skills
- Can-do mentality and a real sense of pride and attachment
- Leadership behaviors: Develop self, develop people & leading others
While you decide the direction of your career development, we actively support you through diversified learning approaches such as professional training workshops, real project assignments, and rotations in related functions, coaching sessions, mentoring chats, and daily on-the-job learning. The training is based on the 70/20/10 methodology:
- 70% training: On the job learning
- 20% training: Coaching & mentoring
- 10% training: Formal training course & reading
The fact is most development comes from on-the-job learning; it's the way people tend to learn best and it's what the nature of our business demands.
***Note: All career progression will be governed by performance management and career planning processes.