Working in the Sales Department of SPVB means joining with the fastest-moving and most dynamic part of the company. Not only will your job involve managing relationships with distributors, wholesalers and customers but also building up long term plans and dealing with day-to-day opportunities and challenges.
In SPVB, sales people may work in a mix of sales channels, namely Traditional Trade, Modern Trade and Key Accounts, with the support of Implementation & Sustainability and Trade Marketing. We are proud of our successful and diverse sales system, which serves the ultimate goal of supplying customers with the right products at the right time, delivering sustained volume growth.
- Strong communication, negotiation and problem solving skills
- A high level of interpersonal and analytical skills
- A strong observational, flexible and commercial mind
- An ability to drive results in a challenging & completive market
- Strong customer orientation and an ability to balance the need of customers and our business
In SPVB, we believe that understanding and satisfying customers' needs is the first and foremost task. In this role, within the SPVB Management Trainee Program, you will work with three teams – Branding, Marketing Operations and Consumer Insights – to achieve that mission. You might work on groundbreaking projects that are creating an exciting and compelling vision for our brands, managing essential elements of marketing mix, including brand communications, innovation and renovation as well as channel-specific propositions. Along with strategic planning, marketing people are the ones who ensure flawless execution of the plan to deliver market share and volume.
- Leadership potential
- Innovative and strategic thinking
- Strong communication, negotiation & teamwork skills
- Good business sense and an ability to manage changes
- An endless supply of enthusiasm and a desire to discover and satisfy consumers' needs
The Operations Department is the backbone of our company, ensuring our capacity to meet all of our varied consumers' needs, in a competitive business environment. We take care of every aspect of our products' journey to market, from the very first stage of sourcing raw materials to the final stage of delivering the end product. During the process, we guarantee quality every step of the way and uphold the sustainability of our products coordinating with the logistics systems and sales teams. As a Management Trainee in SPVB, we offer a wide range of positions for graduates with technological backgrounds, including: Manufacturing (Production, QC, Maintenance, H&S, I&S), Logistics, Productivity & Engineering and QA.
- A strong sense of responsibility and passion for improvement and innovation
- A strong background in science, economics, logistics or engineering
- Careful, diligent, disciplined
- Good time management skills
The Finance Department's mission is to ensure the integrity and continuity of the cash conversion cycle to protect SPVB investment in the business and ensure business activities generate the required return on investment. The Finance Department is crucial to the financial well-being of our business and ensures a sustainable cash-flow for day-to-day operations as well as oversees investment strategies for future growth.
Our Finance Organization has three key responsibilities: ensure data integrity, create competitive advantage and support decision making which is critical in running our business. These three responsibilities are carried out between two functions: Financial Control and Financial Planning, with support from IT and Legal function.
- Very strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal & teamwork skills
- Persistence and an ability to drive results
- The ability to see the bigger picture/ insights behind the numbers
- Leadership potential
At SPVB, HR supports and nurtures our most important asset, our people, based on three key HR deliverables: Organization Sustainability, Talent Sustainability, and Culture Sustainability. HR's role and accountability is to devise and implement people strategies, in alignment with business strategies, to attain the company's vision.
Our HR process begins with Talent Acquisition, including Organization Design & Development, Recruitment & Selection, People Movement, Organization Productivity, Career Communication & Employer Branding. Next is Talent Development which includes Training & Development, Performance Management, Talent Management, Organization Culture, and Capability Roadmap. Meanwhile, we attract, motivate and retain our people by a system of Total Rewards, including Compensation & Benefits, Personnel Policies & Procedures, HR Compliance & Solutions, People-related Cost planning & controlling, and Union Relations.
- Strong Human Relations skills including communication, negotiation and team development
- Leadership skills especially managing conflict and change and decision making
- A strong interest in supporting people-driven business