Responsible for turning raw materials into finished goods through a series of production processes while ensuring that goods are produced efficiently at the right cost and at the right level of quality.
- Syrup – Water: Water Treatment, Waste Water Treatment, Syrup Batching
- Utility: Boilers, Air compressors, Refrigeration, CO2 supply
- Production Line
- Production Volume
- Schedule Compliance
- Line Efficiency
- Material Efficiency
2/ Quality Control
Ensure that products that are manufactured by the company meet certain quality standards and are safe to sell through reviewing all factors involved in production process.
- Raw material control
- Verifying suppliers
- Control quality of raw material
- Product control
- Check and control quality of semi-finished products and finished ones during product process
- Control related production processes and standards: SOP/SSOP / PRP / HACCP, etc.
- Analyze method validation.
- Process control
- Analyze complaint samples
- Control the process of goods stocked & delivery
- Maintain labeling procedure
- Materials Efficiency
- 3D Quality Score
- Quality Excellent Award – QEA
- Food Safety Award
Responsible for the continuoual running of equipment and machinery by overseeing routine maintenance and organizing repair.
- Carry out routine scheduled maintenance work and respond to equipment faults
- Solve emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
- Diagnose breakdown problems
- Propose initiatives to improve machinery efficiency
- Manage maintenance installation and commissioning guidelines
- Machine breakdown
- Repair and maintenance costs